1964 raleigh moped

hi there, if any one can help me i will be over the moon?? i have 3 1964 Raleigh mopeds, they belonged to my stepfather who was makeing one out of 3 but not long ago passed away. i have bin trying high and low to find out info about them? and if any is intrested in them?? i will have pics on here soon,so if any one has any info i will be very greatful, thank you for you time reading this

Re: 1964 raleigh moped

Where are you and these mopeds?

mandy panda /

She's on an island in the Channel off the south coast of England. My mother's family lives there in the town of Shanklin. A great place for mopeding.

Steve Williams /

it's called the isle of wight,an excellent place.

Steve Williams /

i might well be interested,i can get to portsmouth in 3/4 of an hour.

Steve Williams /

got any pictures?

For help with your Raleighs try these guys:

Cyclemotor & Autocycle Spares

136 Windley Road

Leicester, Leicestershire LE2 6TB

Phone 01162 832070

email: peter.stratford@btinternet.com

Check out this link

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pattle/nacc/arc0444.htm

it tells you everything you want to know about Raleighs

If you have a spare set of side covers and a fuel tank petcock , and are willing to post them to Canada ... I need them .

Rick

p.s. check out my Raleigh in my profile

John Joedicke /

Motobecane motors will interchange as well as electrical/running gear. Tyres are actually 19 inch as per the rims diameter, you will not find 23x2.00's as it is an old designation from the OLD days.

Ihave 23x2.oo on my allstate, front and back. Chen Shin makes'em. And Kenda. I don't like them. I'd rather the 2.50's that are supposed to be on there. I can finally get them again in the states at Motor West.

Ya might get tires here...

"Rinky Toys": http://www.rinkytoys.nl/

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account