I.R.E. rider shot last night

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Mark, who is the guy who houses most of our mopeds, and hosts our fix it days/meetings, got shot last night. He is in critical but stable condition right now. Just before 1am he was riding and someone stopped him. They told him to give him his Ciao, and he said no. The proceeded to shoot him in the stomach. The details are fuzzy from there, but as far as we know he has had two surgeries and is still critical but stable.

Some of you met Mark at the KC rally this year. Others met him while stopping through St. Louis at random times. He is the major benefactor to our group, and is one of my best friends.

If you're the praying type, please keep him in your prayers. If not, please just hope for his speedy recovery.

Re: I.R.E. rider shot last night

OH SHIT! I hope he pulls through and whoever shot him gets struck down. this is tragic.

I never understood the logic behind robbing someone for a moped. They're not worth much, and they're hard to sell without drawing big time attention.

I'm not the praying type, but I have my fingers crossed for Mark.

I could possibly see mark getting hostile with the thief, You guys need to be careful in st. louis

Mike, any word from the police?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I don't know much other than what I said before. The police towed his ciao home, but I don't know if they have any leads on the shooter. I know they were in his house around 2:30am last night. No one knew why for sure, but a couple ideas were that they were looking for family contact info, or that they were just checking the place over to make sure no one was there. He didn't get shot at the fort. He was out riding a bit away from there.

I'll keep the thread updated with anything we find out, but it's all pretty vague right now.

jesus!

Hey Mike is there anything we an do for Mark? Let me know! We are all thinking of him.

That's unbelievable! I wouldn't shoot someone for a Ciao. Maybe a nice Bravo, but come on, a Ciao?!

Seriously, that's awful. How can we help?

Wow, just wow. I'm thinking of him and you guys. Hang in there.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Hey Chuck. We're all kinda lost on what we can do for him ourselves. Neighbors are watching the fort and feeding his dog and cat. I don't know how our group is going to function for now, nor how Sioux Falls will work out. For now we're just hanging in there, waiting for more info.

Edward Richardson /

Yes let us know if there is anything we can do for him, man this sucks.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

That is unbelievable. My faith in humanity has seriously been taken down quite a few notches.

I hope he pulls through and the fucker that did that to him gets his fucking nuts shot off at point blank range.

If there is anything we can do, please post or email.

Fucking terrible! I'm thinkin of him for sure.

this shit is ridiculous.

Unfrickenbelievable. I'm really pulling for Mark and I hope they catch the scumbag that did this. That way that piece of trash can spend the rest of his life getting raped in prison.

That's terrible! I hope he heals quickly. May the fist of justice find and take down the d-bag who shot him.

Get better soon, Mark!

holy shit.. many wishes for a speedy recovery.

The cops probably were thinking there is a motive beyond moped theft. Or maybe they wanted to see if he was in the drug bizz whe they entered his house

He is in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how he is doing.

Cleats Onionpockets /

damn..damn...damn. That is unbelievable! As always, losing faith in humanity...one person at a time.

wow that is major fucking sketchy! i hope he recovers soon and speedy. i swear i wish i could find the dude that did this and let every mopeder give him what he deserves. hopefully there is some sort of evidence to find out who did this. i really really hope so. i wish all you guys and gals over there all the best and safety as well while you go through this.

un-fucking-believable. fucking st. louis. what a shit hole. hope ol' boy pulls through. god, thats the most painful place to be shot too.

Never met the guy (or any of you that I know of) but let us know if there is anything we can do.

e

So very uncool...never met the man but he sounds like a great guy. My prayers are with him. Keep us posted on his condition, anything I can do to help?

wtf.

best of luck. get well soon.

Thank you all so much for the support and all of your thoughts, one of us will keep everyone posted when we know anymore.

Best community ever.

When we get to see him again I'll be sure to tell him of all things you have said.

Thank you again.

keeping him in my thoughts for sure.

you all be careful out there...

My thoughts are with you and his closest. This is so terrible.

Maybe this weekend I'll get the guys together and road trip out there to see Mark. Mark has to be one of the most nicest people alive! I would really like to get my hands on somebody for this. argh...If you need anything please please give me a call!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account