California Laws

Jeremy West /

I just got my hands on an old Motobechan moped and I'm not sure if I need a license or D.O.T. helmet or what. Any info on California's laws would be appreaciated.

Re: California Laws

stonnerdog /

go to thay have a full listing of mope dlaws for every state.


swarm and distroy

Re: California Laws

You need a D.O.T. approved helmet and registration to be legal. Although insurance is supposedly required, I have gotten conflicting info on it.

A car drives's license is required also.

For details on registering you 'ped, go to the expressly mopeds site and on the home page click on: "California Moped Secret Revealed".

The weather is starting to get nice out here!


Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account