stoops: Fuck kinko's. i stole photo copies from my employer. we don't need fancy advertising for a rally...rally's are supposed to be big old family reunions. the people we love will be here without fancy advertising. ryan, you know you were planning to head here no matter what. with that said, i love how helpful and genuinely good you are. thanks. dylan wants a fancy cover page. maybe he is better to ask.
Less important info:
1.Most people are traveling here after work on thursday. we are prepared to house people who arrive super early Friday morning or late thursday night. Show up at the above address. If you are running later than that, just give me a call. i will let you know what makes sense. our houses are your houses. we are keeping it close to home all day Friday. Show up at the address above. You will likely be staying here on Friday (unless you need quiet housing).
2. Housing will be tight friday night. We have options, but Sioux Falls is spread out a bit much to make for good party housing. We decided to break housing up as follows: breakfast Mafia- due to your late arrival time- you will have the option of staying with alex. it will be quieter here. we will have one big social house (Brandon's). floor space and camping is free, and the back porch makes for fun drinking. In addition, there are three houses for the non-party crowd. I will let you know where these are when you arrive. we will give a moped tour of all the houses Friday so everyone knows where everyone is.
3. we will be offering a drunk bus for you and your peds friday night....thanks denver for volunteering your bus. brandon volunteered to drive it. we are against drunk moped driving.
4. we will be camping on Saturday night. We have a bonfire pit (two actually), a zip line, and a moped racing strip. We will transport your tents and sleeping bags. The camping site is amazing. Nights get a bit chilly, so bring a sweat shirt.
5. We will have a 60 mile long ride on saturday. This will be friendly to both fast bikes and stock. Brandon and I are planning to lead. When it is a couple mile long straight away, we will let the fast bikes through to meet us at the next cross road. Most times, this is about 5 mile stretches. South Dakota and Western Minnesota have some of the best flat paved roads (with little traffic) that I have ever seen. Of course, you ride at your own risk.
6. We will have a screen printing area open. Bring you own stuff to print. We will have some shirts too.