Car battery theft deterrent

My motorcycling friend told me that if you hook a car battery up to a bike (wire from negative on one fork, wire from positive going to another fork), anyone who touches the bike will get the bejeezus shocked out of them. A motorcyle battery might also work, as long is it has enough amps.

Will that work?

Re: Car battery theft deterrent

i dunno....but i think itll keep the squirells away

david f martin /

Nope, that won't work. Both forks are grounded to the bike. All you're gonna do is scorch up a couple of spots on the forks and kill the battery.

Hook up a jumper from the coil on the bike and run it to the inside of the gas tank. That should stop those bastards for good. Just make sure it's a bike you don't care about.

david

haha that makes sense

Try wiring up some small metal tabs into the underside of your handle grips and having them run off your light coil. They

no no no no no...try THIS.

http://www.amazing1.com/security3.htm

Scroll down about 3/4, look to the right.

Model # Charge1K

Hook that up to a gel-cell 12V battery, and that will have the effect you are looking for.

Just don't forget to turn it off and try to start your 'ped... cause the minnit you touch the choke lever, YOU will be the one receiving a rude surprise... oops...

Experience is the best teacher,

-T

Caution Man-Trapping Is Illegal!!

"Caution Man-Trapping Is Illegal!!"

haha that's great

Re: Caution Man-Trapping Is Illegal!!

Yeah, I don't see why anyone would bother.

They taste terrible, and skinning them isn't worth the effort cause that thin, pale stuff wouldn't even make a warm jacket, although maybe a nice set of gloves, hmm...

-T

david f martin /

Someone should make a big Bike Thief Zapper with a removable disposal tray. When the tray gets full, just dump it out in the trash.

david

can see the headlines now, "Crackhead Gets Smoked".....

you'll need a warning sign. don't piss on the ped!

ouch!!!!

Haha

I could see a guy sitting in a fur trap now...

ouch...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account