New member- technical questions.

"Man, am I glad this forum exists. I've recently acquired a 1978 ""Free Spirit"" moped, manufactured by Kromag AG, Austria. I previously had a Puch moped. The two are very similar, as far as I can tell. Are they of the same manufacture?<br> I've got a p"

Re: New member- technical questions.

"I'm not sure if they are the same but if they are I had an extra Magneto and wires for a puch maxi if your interested (if you are in Kalamazoo I will just give them to you, but if you need it ship you have to pay)<br>good luck<p><br>: Man, am I glad this "

Re: New member- technical questions.

": I'm not sure if they are the same but if they are I had an extra Magneto and wires for a puch maxi if your interested (if you are in Kalamazoo I will just give them to you, but if you need it ship you have to pay)<br>: good luck<p>Thanks for the offer, Bill. I'm in Terre Haute, IN. Actually, after searching the internet a while last night, I got the moped running. It turns out that I needed to ground the blue/black wire in ordeer to get voltage to the coil through the blue wire. I'm 'pedding again. YAHOO!<p>SteveM.<p>"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account