So much better

Just had to come back and post this, and stir up some more flames. (like I care) I have sold 2 of my mopeds, bought another scooter, a Yamaha Vino 125, brand new, I have been a member of a great online scooter forum for the past several months, and have now joined a local scooter club. It is great. Lots of people my age, and even the younger members are mature. Lots of organized rides and stuff. I will probably sell one more moped, leaving me with just my Solex. I really do love mopeds, and always will, but the "moped scene" sucks. The "scooter scene" doesn't. Try a scooter, you just might like it.

Re: So much better

BryAn eurism /

Missing the Jersey kids already anybody? Where's a good hammerhead when you need them?

only gay people ride scooters.

There are no gay people in the scooter club, but they are welcome.

Hey, guys, how about we all try to be happy that Jerry has finally found something that makes him happy? We obviously aren't cutting it for him, so maybe now that he has friends, he can spend time with them and stop spending his time telling us how much we all suck. Peace to you, Jerry.

Linda, I never said anything bad about you. You are one of the most mature people here. There are several other decent people here too, but the "moped scene", or "moped culture", or whatever you call it, is something that I could never be a part of. Peace.

BryAn eurism /

Just think he could have had 2 Vinos if he bought last year instead of waiting till the dealers went 1000 over MSR like now b'c of the gas prices

Jake Shaughnessy /

so does this mean i wont see anymore of you pointless threads?

I do not respect your lifestyle choice.

Edward Richardson /

Eventually we all will need a softer ride, quieter exhaust, electric start, three wheels, less interesting friends, and then you buy a hoverround.

ah ha ha ha.

youre a closet mopeder

Jerry, I'd bet dollars to donuts you ride thoes electric lazy people carts in the grocery store too...

No, I don't.

lols

I only paid $3228 OTD, incl. sales tax, title, and registration. MSRP is $2699.

Tomos oil injection is still garbage, if that is pointless.

Scooters have 2 wheels, but I have to admit I like the electric start and softer ride, and so far all the scooter people I've met seem to be very interesting, though not in a MA way. Some of them are even into doing engine and variator mods.

scooters cant go 80 with a biturbo FUCKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Good on ya, JYD.

A lot of the guys in my various Guzzi clubs also ride scoots...mostly Piaggio and Aprilia.The wife's still waiting for her Buddy Pamplona to arrive.

I saw a hoverround on the sidewalk and a scooter on the road next to it yesterday and I was momentarily disoriented. True story.

_Strong, older "Bear" seeks younger, socially mature "cub". Must love riding."_

is the softer ride for your HEMROIDS?

You just proved my point. Nobody on the scooter forum would make comments like that. Are you so insecure about yourself that you feel you need to put someone else down to compensate? Maybe you feel that a certain part of your anatomy is too small, so you need to put a really big pipe on your moped?

Jerry, I want your hairy balls all over me right now!

Scooters: where old mopeders go to die?

I do not respect yours either. Wow, something really big just got accomplished here.

"Are you so insecure about yourself that you feel you need to put someone else down to compensate?"

i'd venture to say that this is why you made yet another thread about how much we suck.

have fun hanging out with your boring scooter club full of other bitter old farts.

I don't believe I mentioned any names, I just said the "moped scene". Kinda sad really. It could be so much better. I know that for a fact, because 5 years ago, it WAS so much better. The MA was great back then. And I left the MRA because of all the "bitter old farts" over there. I would never become involved with that type again.

The Genuine Buddy is a great scooter, in any variation.

good riddance.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account