ped pics. finally got'em

this is my 1980 maxi.

a026_26.jpg

Re: ped pics. finally got'em

Beautiful,Matt! Looks lika a `killer' machine! Like the exhaust! don-ohio (:^)

Dude, phillips will be drooling....That is just like the bike that was stolen from him a few weeks ago....Except yours is a lot nicer. Sweet Puch Matt! Do you have the pollini reed valve 64cc kit on there?

Dude I was drooling! But mine was nicer. : ( You know how I feel about mag wheels...

Anyway, that is really nice, Matt! That cut-away sidecover to show off your souped-up parts is awesome. What all parts do you have, and what kind of performance do you get?

It's got the 64cc polini kit, bing 15mm carb with a #90 jet, proma circuit exhaust, air filter, stock sprockets (gotta change'em soon), sava tires, new grips, pedals, chrome shocks, new seat, foot pegs, side view mirror, and the Davita helmet :) I haven't gone full throttle yet, but at 3/4 throttle I'm getting close to 50 mph in the straights. My friend was doing 45 in a car behind me and I was pulling away from him. I am running rich though. Gotta work on it.

Thx Crisis, yeah its the 64 kit. I love it. Gotta try the Athena 70 cc kit on my A3 tomos bullet next

Thx alot Don, appreciate the nice words. I was over at Dan's house last night in York, PA talkin' peds (he's got a sweet peug collection). He was telling me about you and Zippy and Fred. Nice to hear from you!

Mines exactly like that, except black. What's the difference between a Newport L and a maxi? I've got the polini 64 too. It's so awesome. Seeing close to 50 also, and it doesn't seem like the engine is revving too high. :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account