Male Connection Terminals

if i was looking for a Male spade connection terminal to do some wiring on my bike where would I find one?

I've checked all of the obvious places: Radio Shack, Home depot, etc. No luck, any tips?

Re: Male Connection Terminals

count on your fingers the time it takes for this thread to go downhill lol

you try an online electronics place?

anyone got a good larry craig joke?

I'd try a smaller hardware store, like an Ace or True Value.

must.....not.......post.......pic......of.......glory hole......................

noahtodras /

i get all my terminals at lowe's?

you guys are all deginerates. This is why I love you

but yeah i buy all my electrical stuff at ace hardware, its pretty pricey but the shit at radio shack sucks.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Tom, you can borrow my male connection terminal tomorrow night...while we're brewing some I.R.E. steam ale.

Annie doesn't get home from work until 7...

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Doesn't Mark have a spare VW terminal around? They're all male...but they might be too big. You know how them Germans are...

Or try Edele and Mertz at 1822 S Broadway. It's the kind of random shit they'd have....maybe.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

I work at an Ace hardware, and we carry both male and female spade terminals. We have them in packages of like 10 or so, but we also carry them individually in some bins. However, the bins are hard to find. See if your local Ace hardware carries Servalite products, and if they do, see if they have any Servalite stuff in their electrical section. There should be a plastic box with a lot of dividers. They are not insulated.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Edle and Mertz = a local Ace Hardware

Score one for Soulardian hardware stores!

Male Connection Terminals

Fred Melonhead /

You are not looking hard enough

I find it hard to believe Radio shack "doesn't have" them

... did you ask the sales guy ?

... I bet they are in their drawers full of misc elect connectors in back ... they have more than you might think in those ... they are not out in the open where you can see them

otherwise ... a GOOD auto parts store will have them ... many hardware stores too

every place has connectors, I'm looking for terminal blocks,but, I'll try the local shop that Mike pointed out first!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account