$100 Iowa find

I was purusing through CL and found this gem for $100 tonight, picked it up and boy is it beautiful. Never had a minarelli bike before, and this one does 35 stock! 1978 Gadabout made by Holiday Rambler. So is this a V1?

1217821394_ped1.jpg

Re: $100 Iowa find

Nice find, I don't know anything about it...but for a runner for 100.00 good deal!

$100 Iowa find

The important Iowa question is . . . . . title?

Bill of sale... no title, but I do have one license plate (:

Sweet, dude! Hope to see you driving this around Ames.

I think I may have finally got my rat Honda MB5 working, so say hi if you see me.

shit, i gotta come up and ride! awesome..

by the way i got that express II started the other night after like 4 kicks. just needed a battery to complete the circuit.

by the way...nice work getting ANOTHER blue bike

nice find man.. i gotta take pics of what i picked up today. but i want to wait till daylight so you can see exactly how crappy my new 82 express IOWA version is.. i just want the kickstart and 2 speed transmission.

Haha apparently blue is the only moped's i'll ever find... 6 blue in a row ...haha. That's awesome that you got that express II started right away, i'm a little jealous but at least it went to a good home and I definitely dont have enough room to store it any more. We should get a little ride going sometime

$360 Iowa find.

Yep, looks like someone Iowanized that seat alright.

Roberto, I was the 2nd place bidder on that rigid. I didn't go all crazy since I already have one. Should be a nice project. Congrats. Glad someone here got it.

« Go to Topic — end of thread