Re: Honda Camino/Hobbit questions.

keller_stephen /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

yep that is the canadian/european version of the Hobbit. Check the fuel tank for rust, merciffuly these are replaceable, if they are real bad I recomend doing this. The carbs on these are finicky, must be surgically clean for optimum performance. There is a little screen filter in the petcock, when you see it you should be able to figure out how to remove it. Clean this little guy. The pa-50I and pa-50II are due to different speed regs in different states. I do not know if the canadian versions suffered from this. If it is a Pa-50I equivelent it will do 20-25 max. Start with cleaning the tank, then clean the petcock, and then and only then clean the carb. Use fresh fuel if it has been sitting. I think yiou can download the service manual from the moped riders association website. I should cover much of what you have. If you have any questions let me know or ask on repair fourum, there are many on here who know way more than I do, see silverfox, K&R TECH etc..they are very helpful. See my profile pic for pic of My Hobbit. Best of luck!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account