Knuckleheads Assemble!

Sunday August 24th at noon.

Meet at Cal State Fullerton Arboretum parking lot on Yorba Linda Blvd right next to 57 fwy ride to that fast food joint next to Larry's house on PCH in Long Beach next to the 710 fwy.

I'll post a route as soon as I can with proper street names and addresses which will help a bit.

Re: Knuckleheads Assemble!

Hey Shanon.

Street names and addresses will be good.

sorry for the recent flakes KnuckleHeads! I'll definitely will be in for this one.

Hey Marvin, how was the Myrons ride?

BryAn eurism /

Hey Daniel I picked you up a present for your throttle slide! :P

BTW Shan that restaurant is PCH/ Santa Fe. Thought you were talking about Cisco's for a second

damn it! why does cisco's have to close at 2!

Hmmm thanks Brian!!! Muchos Gracias!!! Tip Top!!! cool man!

There's a gang called the knuckleheads... Just thought you might find that interesting... Myspace that shit.

Yeah Knuckleheads is waaaaaaaay overused, and not at all original...Coco is working on Plan 9 for a name change. Nice thing is we have access to a professional embroiderer who can patch us up with the new name. Initiation ceremony remains the same however.

These dudes are like a gang gang. Not a moped gang. I like the name, but I just think these dudes might get weird. It's not easy coming up with a good name.

We got ours from the movie Rushmore. I love that movie.

There's an initiation ceremony?

By unannamous vote the Knuckleheads name has been officially changed to the Dentists. Logo is a dental drill..initiation involves the mouth. Thanks for all your suggestions guys.

Dentists Assemble!

Hey Coco, it's probably a good thing Cisco closes at 2. If we start showing up there with mopeds, next thing you know, Jesse James is gonna notice and start pimpin' peds on TV. Then the whole Moped Army will shun us for selling out their subculture.

Best not to make too many enemies... we already have that Knucklehead gang gang after us for jacking their name.

Talk to David. Saw him last night and he told me he had gotten the name from a COP!! They were making racing laps around the traffic circle late one night, and the cops were called. The cop asked them " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING? You bunch of KNUCKLEHEADS!! I'm SURE I could find something on those bikes of yours to ticket you for, so PICK UP YOUR FUCKING BIKES AND GO HOME!!"

sooo thats how the name became. Very Appropriate in my opinion.

BryAn eurism /

I second Dentists!!!

Patch'll be a shot of Novocaine!

But OTOH ppl might just associate the People From Britain/ Bad Teeth stereotype with hard riding mopederasts

Rushmore is my favorite movie of all time, which played a small part in my decision to attend your guys' rally, or at least added to my enthusiasm.

With friends like you, who needs friends?

Haha. Yeah. It's my favorite movie of all time as well. It's fucking genius. I hope that you had fun at our rally dude!

"The secret, I don't know...

I guess you've just gotta find something you love to do and then... do it for the rest of your life. For me, it's riding my moped."

intersections Shannon? Cal State Fullerton is just a hop, skip and jump away

Hey,

I need to go on this ride and rock my sweet basket I just put on my arrow :).

And hey to you Daniel, Marvin, and Shannon.

Later, from your friend in La Mirada.

sup dustin!! hope you and your arrow are doing well! Let ride!!

I like Heck's Angels (Am I the first to say that name?) Just a little bit naughty, kind of like a knucklehead riding laps in a traffic circle.

-Curly

BryAn eurism /

All good clubs need a call to muster. The 'birds have 'Caw caw'. The Dentists should sound off: OPEN! ZeeeeeezeeeeeeZeeeeee

Best club name yet. Who else could strike fear in the hearts of goody-goody and gangbanger alike but a dentist? ('specially when it's Steve Martin)

« Go to Topic — end of thread