Toronto Fixit/Ride day??

K so if anyone is interested, Im hoping to set up a fixit day and if we want can later go for a group ride. Anyone interested? I live in an apt so i don't have any real place to use as a get together area, but if anyone has suggestions or space for a few mope-heads (that could be a cool club name lol) Please feel free to say so.

Re: Toronto Fixit/Ride day??

Also...anyone happen to be able to do any welding? I need alittle done.

bumpity bump bump...lol

Toronto Fixit/Ride day??

i'm in. and i still have that garage so we could meet up there again. i don't have the house anymore but we could use the alleyway.

when would this take place? Mine's being worked on, but I'd be up for a meetup at some point

Perhaps next weekend sometime if everybody is free or the weekend after so the word can get out and everyone has a chance to try and arrange transport. We could perhaps make this a regular or semi-regular thing like once or twice a month (thoughts?)

Very cool of you!

John Joedicke /

That mean we get to pick over all your stuff again?

this weekend?

any thoughts on this weekend being good or bad?

Re: this weekend?

Bump lol (mark this thread in your favorites so it need not be bumped lol)

bump bump

I would love to come join your fixit day, only problem is I have yet to get a moped lol.

would be totally down as long as i had a place to crash since id be coming from port huron michigan, and plus i would hope you guys had a mill so i could grind my case out of a grande to get this sweet 70cc kit in.....

« Go to Topic — end of thread