group ride in eastern michigan?

I live over in Dearborn. I went on a ride yesterday 100 mile ride. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing a group ride. Let me know if you're interested. thanks

Re: group ride in eastern michigan?

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

ill come up from toledo thats not that far right?

no thats not too far

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

yea i can get a couple people together

I've never been on a group ride so I don't know how everyone rolls. I don't know what's better a country ride or a city ride. Me personally I like the country rides, only because the scenery. But the problem is traffic around you if it's a big group. Any suggestions? Also what's a good distance for a bigger group?

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

meh dont matter personaly i like a surprise as long as you know a good resturaunt to goto afterwards just find a nice area then we can just check it out

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

you guys should bomb A2 and Ypsi with us some sunday.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

you guys ride every sunday what time?

I just got back from my ride = ]

I will have to clock that trip to see how long it is. I go through green field village and past the Lions practice field plus other goodies.

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

We ride almost every sunday around like 5 or 6. you need to realize that I am meaning moped time, so it could be as late as like 7 or later before we roll.

yeah I need to rig up my lighting system, I got nothing after dark

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account