A35 or E50

A35 or E50? i want to go for a super high torque acceleration machine that will go 0-100 in less than one second...what is my best bet...

Re: A35 or E50

A big slingshot

0-100 ft not mph right a a35 should be your best bet i would think

A35 indeed. Acceleration with an E50 is pathetic unless you kit it real good.

But if you like a challenge, I know some people who participate in official sprints (0-150 meter) and finish in under 8 secs with an E50...

so the a35 is a better engine?

No. They are built for different power deliveries.

How about an a35 topend on a e50 bottom end?? it's nice & torquey.

e50 FTW.

I think the A35's CDI wont let you get all the power the engine has to offer. It retards the rpms at high levels.

u are thinking of the a55 tyler

Oops, my bad. Thanks Harold.

E50 cylinders will fit snugly on a A35? Does it provide alot more power? hmm... This is an intresting proposal.

the a35 does have a cdi though correct? what i am most interested in is acceleration, id liek to get to 40 as fast as possible from what im seeing here it looks like the a35 might be the way to go for that...

a35's came with both points & cdi.. Stator plates are swappable so if you want to convert points to cdi it's no big deal. I believe you will need to get a cdi coil though.

If you are going to use an a35 bottom end stick with the a35 top end.. It has reed valves & the piston has slots for more fuel.

A35 or E50

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

The Acme Company.

0-100 FEET is pulling 3 g's of acceleration. Even superbikes only hit about 1 g.

A35 or E50

i think you guys are misunderstanding...i meant 0-100 mph in less than 1 second to hell with this 0-60 crap

a u won't hit 60 little own 100 if u want mad torque

Edward Richardson /

Saturn V is what you are looking for, reliable time proven thrust that is out of this world.

Brandon, you are a jerk. Just get that G3 running and ride with us.

The tomos engine will have more torque but I can give you a puch engine cheap. if you are going to look for a tomos engine just save up and buy a whole bike it will be easier and better in the end. If you really want to use the korado frame then just use a puch engine.

Oh and I got my magnum running and it is pretty fast with really good torque. You will be jealous.

you are a jerk way to highjack my thread and rain on my parade!!! also i am getting my g3 back together just waiting on parts in the mail!! and i ordered my carb and air filter today too so BAH!

« Go to Topic — end of thread