Anybody know any good local spots for parts

Cleveland, Ohio (1st post) /

Greetings.... Nice forum you kids have here. I just got my 80 Tomos bullet like 8 weeks ago. I learned of the Moped Army while looking though the graphic novels at the library.

Great was my pleasure. Anyhow I live in Willoughby which is east of Cleveland and I figured I'd see who was around. I'm loving my moped, want to make some improvement and I am looking for a good place to get goodies for it. Well nice to meet you. Peace!

D. Geddes

Edit:( Opps! I messed that Up

Live and Learn. [sigh]

Re: Anybody know any good local spots for parts

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ /

in ohio you have handy bikes (columbus) and in talmadge you have moped depot. they have warehouses with loads of parts. call first before you go down, though.

as far as other parts, check the FS/WTB forum here.

welcome to mopeds!!! it's awesome!!!

Welcome!

There aren't too many local places that sell moped-specific parts (unless you're blessed enough to live around one of the few moped shops we have in the U.S.) You can find stuff like spark plugs, fuel line/filters, spark plug caps and wire, tires, and possibly grips, pedals, or handlebars in local motorcycle, dirtbike, lawnmower, or bike shops. If you want brand-specific stuff, you usually have to order it online. There's a whole list of suppliers here, although if there's something specific you're looking for, we can probably help narrow that list down a little bit.

Thanks. I fear i have this thing where I like to touch and see what I am buying, so I don't much relish the idea of online shopping. Taking a road trip to be in a warehouse full of moped parts sounds like way to much fun not to do.

« Go to Topic — end of thread