Tiny pedals...

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

I know you're all up to your privates in fresh parts but just want to show that if you're not magnificently mesmerized with your current clunky/chunky pedals, here are some svelte peg-like ones (they do spin, although not as freely as regular pedals) that I just installed this morning on the Pinto:

I got them on ebay UK from this seller although I notice now that he doesn't have them listed. Maybe he has more if you email him?

Kinda expensive (15 quid shipped, for the pair) but exactly what I was looking for.

~marc

Re: Tiny pedals...

Those are nice but it's funny, I was about to put some full sized pedals like BMX style on my bike, LOL!

the little rubber peg-like oens are horrible for seattle, or anywhere rainy. they are slippery when wet, and hurt when they shin you hard!

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

i guess the slippery when wet feature was what posed the most appeal to me for these slightly ribbed style ones... but i'll be sure to exercise extreme precaution when the forecast calls for serious shin action.

thanks for the heads up!

~marc

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account