enough with the bitching

ok I read this site at least 8 times a day most people are open minded and cool but some bitch about everything from a gay joke to "I can't check MA at work". I thought I found a forum where it was people that liked a slight amount of mischief and mopeds but all I've been seeing are posts about people bitching "why do some people act like that" well that's people its just like when you meet people face to face if you don't like them don't talk too them or in this case don't post in response to them. I feel horrible that I had to use my posting virginity to post against what I'm doing right now it's kind of stupid. I hope the people that bitch too much get a little bit more open minded. Because to be honest I do gay things to piss homophobes off and i think it's hilarious.

Just needed that out of my system now grab that binger and smoke a bowl with me!!!!!!

Re: enough with the bitching

venting are we?

"Because to be honest I do gay things to piss homophobes off and i think it’s hilarious."

Honestly, Thats the one best thought I'v heard all night. pass to the left.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account