Confronting this punk

This shit talkin kid that I work with drives by in his beat up old cougar and yells fag at least once a week. He likes to push peoples buttons, but I'v had enough. If he's gunna talk shit about my ped, then I'm gunna bring up the topic of why his step dad hung himself. peter pan thinks he's a little kid still, but I'm gunna give a wake up call that will hit him where it really hurts. Hopefully he'll take a swing at me, and I can get his ass fired.

Re: Confronting this punk

Dude dont stoop to his level. He'll get it good one day, maybe not from you but from someone who aks just like him. He can't go on like that forever.

Talk about his dad, seriously.

Or, next time he asks why you ride a moped; tell him its because his mom was tired.

I... have a big problem with immaturity, and I have an ever bigger problem with a 20 year old who thinks sexual relations with a 12 year old is amusing. Hence immature little punk who has crossed the line. He can take that shit back to crittenden where it belongs.

If I don't do this, then theres 2 other co-workers who will. Bring that trash to my stomping ground, I don't think so...

ya know a good line to say like out of no where but ya gotta work it alittle bit tell him your hung like his dad now that would piss him off

considering his step dad killed himself no more than 5 months ago, Its a touchy subject. So pretty much anything would set this kid off.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Well, does this kid yell 'Fag' to you while on company property? If so, I would consider that harassment, and most likely, so would your employer.

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

It wouldn't even have to be on the property to be considered harassment. Just take it up with your boss. If they choose to do nothing you can make the threat to take it to the next level. You are now playing like a big boy, but still standing up for yourself all the while.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

heres what you do. open the hood of his car, and rearrange the spark plug wires on his distributor cap. it'll take him a week to figure out whats wrong with his car.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

the results are always hillarious. wit any luck he'll sink abunch of cash into it trying to figure it out, and the best part will be when he does a full tune up and is very careful to keep all the plug wires in "the right" order. oh damn. no one expects that one.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

another fun one is to put motor oil mixed with a small bit of kerosene to thin it out in his windshield washer fluid resevoir. you can imagine what happens next. OH GOOD FUN. ive got a million pranks you can use to make this dudes life hell.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

you know how boys will tease girls they want to get to know? maybe this punk in his own messed up way is trying to reach out to you, especially after the crap with his dad. granted he's immature and probably the last person you'd want to hang with, but try inviting him over for some wrenching and riding... just an idea/trying to think outside the bun.

good luck.

~marc

Jason Luther /

yeah, or just tell him 'thats enough'

two wrongs don't make a right. Or in this case, two dicks don't make a civility.

Who cares? Let him run his mouth, and ask him nicely to stop. No reason to try and ruin someone elses' life, even if they are a dick.

put bleach in his oil. then he'll be a the fag walking to work.

this sounds like a great idea overall that will work out well for both parties.

Don't bring up the dad thing.

Though probably effective, it's pretty low.

You've gotta come up with something more clever than that.

RJ is right, although this guys sounds like a douche, talking shit about his dad who recently hung himself is way too low. dont do it, honestly it will probably get you fired. shit, if i were your boss and i heard you say that, guess who would get reprimanded even if he did swing on you, cause man, you would be asking for it.

dont do it, be the bigger man. ride your moped and be happy. let this guy be miserable without your help. also, if there are two other people that want to do it, than why would you jump to the first in line? sit back and watch the fireworks.

Man this forum is starting to sound like Dr. Phil.

Just ignore the guy. He just seeks attention. If his dad really hung himself, then I am sure that its the root of his problems. I say just leave him be.

Dude.. brining up a suicidal parent cause he calls you a fag is fucked up seriously..

my friends mom killed herself when he was 13 and he has never really gotten over it.

OK here is what you should do. First go up to him and tell him I know its been a ruff few month for you, If you even need any one to talk about it to or someone to look up to im all ways here for you.

Second if he dont want your help just move his spark plug wires around so he dont know whats wrong with his car.

BUT NEVER BRING UP anything about his father hanging him self. I think this guy is just looking for someone to look to as a father. He just needs someone to tell him no.

Do what Corey said or do one of the other suggestions like it. Bringing up his father would just be making you stoop to his level.

this is why i moved out of kentucky.

give him a smile and a thumbs up next time.

No modsman. If he brings up his father thats way lower then the other guys level.

Blow him a kiss and say that you'll take him out for a beer any time he needs to talk.

Either that, or ignore it. He's trying to make you mad, and it's apparently working pretty well. It's your choice whether you let it bother you or not.