cheap or free ways to get more omph out of ur mope

what are some free or cheap ways to get somore balls in your ped. i decided to make my 1 dollar qt50 inot a trail/beater/winter bike so i need a little more balls then stock and i need to get the stock power back. it currently cant move its own weight and leaks tranny lube like its, its job or somthing. so any little tips the the older or more experienced ped owners have would be amazing

Re: cheap or free ways to get more omph out of ur

performance tuning section

search

profit.

Is your carb clean? Fresh gas? Clean fuel tank? Good compression? Exhaust port/exhaust free from carbon buildup? Good strong spark? No air leaks? Everything properly lubed, filled, and screwed on? That's the kind of stuff you should start with if you want the stock power back. If you have questions about any of that stuff, just ask in the repair forums (try to put "QT50" in the title ... you'll get more help and others will be able to search for it easier later).

Repair forum

Qt50s have not a lot of cheap or free performance modding,

Www.peeweecycle.com has all the parts you need to buy.

Boysen power reeds, unipod air filter, holeshot clutch springs kit, ect.

However you picked a good bike to beat, I've taken my qt of jumps, through all kinds of trails, and its withstood so much.

I've fallen off and gotten up and started it back up and rode off going just as fast.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

i was gonna say lose weight as a cheap way to gain speed but you're only 15.

that's all i got.

~marc

ride downhill more

do u have a friend who rebuilds engines? they should be able to help u if all else fails

loose ten pounds

get a new chain and make sure ur wheels spin freely, on low power vehicles stuff like that matters alot more than ppl think.

Apple juice

You arent from Jersey, are you?

Steve Williams /

qt 50's are shaft drive

o hehe well... yeah good luck with that

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account