Tomos Warranty?

Chris /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have a month old tomos arrow. I absolutely love the thing , drive it to work daily, and can't wait to find a cool older top tank moped to start playing with. I purchased it from a dealer that has gone out of business in cinci and I drove from louisville to get it. The dealer in town was sold out when I was ready to buy. My electric start, along with consistent lights/horn just crapped out. I am pretty sure it is just not recharging the battery. I emailed Tomos and they said I had to bring it back to the place I got it, I explained that the dealer I purchased it from is no longer in business + 2 hours away, but they seemed uninterested in all of that. What should I do? Should I demand that the local place fix it under warranty or should I just fix it myself? I am super new to these, but I want to learn how to work on them. I have been on this site daily for about 3 months trying to learn more, and if people in the area are cool with a new guy stopping by during a bit of wrenching, I am willing to learn even more. Thanks

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account