DO NOT DEAL WITH kpmotorcyclespares

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

This is an ebay store out of England. I bought e50 cases from them. They used that they are "only in the shop 3 days a week" as an excuse for TERRIBLE communication ... pretty sure they do not have a shop. They kept saying they would send me a list of their Puch parts... which they never did. Finally I just gave up and paid them... even though they told me shipping would be $70!! I know it's international but still. They took a week after payment to ship it... then yesterday I GET the cases... they have been wrapped in paper and tape... no padding. NO BOX.

Dude saw the neg. feedback and had the nerve to tell me that a BOX was not included in the shipping price and that I NEVER tried to contact them... (I actually emailed them and ebay messaged them more than 20 times!!!)

Tommy sorry that I send you a link for these cases before I found out just _how_ bad these guys are. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

DO NOT DEAL WITH kpmotorcyclespares

Shipping box not included. That's rich.

Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH kpmotorcyclespares

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Best quotes from today after the neg feedback

"i am fraid, yes, i did sent you lists, was trying to contact the courier to USA unfortunatey, the size and weight were unsuitable, so that why the Royal mail were slow. i would have prefer air mail courier. we did not say the box comes with it."

Keep in mind that I got it 3 days after he shipped... not Royal mail's fault AT ALL.

"there is nothing wrong with me!"

AND

"i did wrapped with bubbles and waterproof wrapped with fraigle signs on it and NO box. why should i post with box.

is there problem?

KPm"

I don't want to sound racist but... this guuuuuy... seeeeems.... not the kind of British I'd immediately assume.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Not such proper English huh?

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account