how many times a week do you tell her you love her

i tell my ped i love her daily.

a few times a day other ppl stop and tell me they love my ped

Re: how many times a week do you tell her you love

Frostback Ditch /

I've got a love hate relationship with mine. A little tough loving is whats needed to make sure my ladies stay in order, but I never hit them.

I tell my maxi I lover her every time I see her (like 15 times a day) then I only tell my gf that I love her about 10 times a day. Hummmm who is getting the short end of the stick there and I think I pissed my gf off because I left her to go get my moped parts that came to the house yesterday.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

you tell them you love them? suckers i keep it strictly sexual

My peds know I love them. If I didn't they would be rusting away as I type. me, Very protective.

Every day.

Real qustion is... how many times a day do you make sweet love the the exhuast hole?

KY jelly and im good to go 23 hours...

Rev ita few dozen times first though

Pablo Puchasso /

This thread bums me out. My girlfriend of a year and a half broke up with me this week. One big reason was that she _could Not_ understand my interest in/love of mopeds. Sucks. Back to drinking.

i dont tell her i love her, i just keep my pimp hand strong.

that sucks dude. if it helps i tell my moped i hate it and beat the living shit out of it daily. its still faithful like a stupid puppy

Eh, me and my ped have an understanding. It works I don't have it melted. As for the KY and the exhaust you need to up your mixture. Nothing beats warm 2 stroke oil for lube.

its unconditional and she knows it

i think that bitch is cheating on me.

I'll show it a thing or two.

super lean + WOT for miles = teach her a lesson.

My peds tell ME they love me by how well they've been running. I don't tell them squat unless they break down, and then it's usually POS or something similar. :)

Ben Van Zoest /

You kddiing aren't you, just a stupid machine.

o really i tell mine how much i hate it then again i run it really hard when and if it runs

same here i do nothin but beat the shit out of my ped right now it sits out in the pourin rain half covered in mud from ridin in the mud pits yesterday

Take your moped to bed and chain your girlfriend to the back porch!

if I actually said that to my gf....I would be chained to the back porch.

.............and left there to die a slow death.

I think actions speak louder than words.......OUCH, MMMMMMM.

Every day! Sometimes I like to give her seat an affectionate little squeeze too; that is, when I don't just all-out ride her.

:-)

Frostback Ditch /

Ahhhh yes, I know how that is. I've blown off plans with my gf because I was in the middle of my porting job and REALLY want to finish it. The weird thing is she actually likes watching me work on them sometimes....

OMG, I'm not alone!!! (almost sobbing), lost girlfriend of six years here, almost a month ago. Women sometimes get jealous of bikes, like they were other women. My Puch has less loose screws than my now-ex though, my Puch only loses a screw, or goes nutty, or burns me somehow.. every OTHER time we go out.

Dr. Drew might say:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You probably, deep inside, actually like your bike more, and made that clear to you girlfriend unconsciously at some point. Perhaps your bike really makes you happier."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word.

I've decided to use my silly moped to help impress the right whimsical, fun-loving woman, like an odd but unique accessory to my kinda silly character. This way I'll know that the moped is kosher with her, AND that the woman I meet isn't just a nutty bitch who hates anything I find fun, "just 'cuz". Yupyup.

Hang in there...It'll be ok. Don't hate your moped, love it; it's you, she wasn't. Ride alot, it helps ease the "breakup pangs".

It's better to fall into being a moped nut, than to fall into a bottle.

Mopeds are my Higher Power :D

Hehe, if I were you I'd get a gf with a moped as well.

Mine's got one too. Better yet, she even got me into it. But now I'm way more addicted than her, haha.

hmm I had a bf of 2yrs break up with me because he didn't want me going to rallies without him (among other things) and I wasn't going to miss out on them just because he had to work. Moral of the story, find someone who understands.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account