Orlando the 7th...

Hey kids this will be the last weekend before I take the Maxi off the road. Wanna ride???

Re: Orlando the 7th...

Why are you taking it off of the road?

dude I love you quote!

anyone up for a saturday afternoon/evening ride??

Working on a Magnum swap...I'm stuck with this frame either way so I might as well make the best of it.

Saturday is no good for me...

Sunday is supposed to have the lowest chance of rain of the weekend. I'll be there if a few others commit.

It'll be my last Sunday ride in the near future. Co-worker needed Sunday off for family reasons, so I volunteered to take his place. Kinda bummed, but family > mopeds.

Why the 7th? isnt sunday the 3rd??

lets ride this sunday i reckon.

steve leave the red black and white bike with me, ill keep it company on sunday afternoons :)

Mmm... nah.

I spilled gas on it, rode it in the rain, and broke the tach by revving to 12,000 rpm this week.

No more pampering

family>mopeds??!!! i thought i knew you steve...you make me wanna throw up.

Look what the cat drug in.....

A manchild in a crisis. A Trac, burnt and charred. The Trac is not the crisis, however. The Trac is just the result. The true crisis was caused by a "he-bitch" of sorts. I know you're confused.

If you need life counseling... me and Justin are always available.

Jon..reference to the 7th has to do with the last thread being the 6th.

Let's try and make this a big one...call out some favors...send out the homing pigeons...Let your lover out of the closet...Call out the National Guard!!!

How about a head count...

Maybe a certain Wizard might show up?

Steve 12k? was fire coming from the techno

Buk, Ill be there at 22mph

Really..Perhaps I might take out the HS for one last time. I'll check ya by 3

Yeah. Don't ride behind the MB5 when I'm on that twist-grip action. I'll burn ya like down like Chitlin.

I'll be there on a peice of German scrapmetal. Are we doing 2 pm again? I got places to be tomorrow night so I'd rather go earlier. Let's work together for an amicable solution.

Earlier always sounds good to me

I'll be in Orlando about 1ish.

Call me with relevant updates three 25 , three 20, 7069

Im up doing nothing. Buk or anyone, if you can only ride this morning post up and well ride this morning.

if not me and steve will be riding at 1pm guess meet at stardust if your going to be there. :)

1pm it is...

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

At the Uncle Muscles BBQ, there was some tasty gar cooked up. Good to see the pack out and running. Nice fixed wheel moped, Steve! BTW, Yacht Rock DJ set next week. SMOOOOOTH!

Hey out there...

I need a couple things. Even if only as a loaner. 15mm intake for the e50 and rear wheel tabs for the Magnum.

Help a poor fellow out ehh???

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

4:05

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You should check out the forks I picked up for the Magnum...

NOS hydraulic Benellis...within a 1/4 inch of my stock Maxi forks...it's gonna look so sweeeeeet...

That's pretty ballin. Did you get your sprocket yet?

How did Fay treat the Orlando area?

We've had 25 inches of rain in the past 48 hours here on the coast. People are floating around in canoes in the neighborhood next to the base. Fortunately, the garage I have the MB5 and Kreidler in is a well-drained area, so it didn't get flooded. I'm a little concerned about the one I have my other bikes in, though.

Orlando the 7th was a little known Pope of the 14th century. He wore chaps under his robe.

Sprocket in and looking pretty

Wish my 15 Bing would somehow appear...bought it off Tommy from the Latebirds almost 3 weeks ago and it has yet to show up. I know mail takes a bit from LA but rarely more than a week...

Rain and wind are constant still..this is by far the slowest moving storm I can remember. At least it's a wimpy one!

Thanks again...may your bikes stay high and dry

i'll be there with nothing to do that day. lets make it happen.

Errr.. I think there is some confusion hurr. This is the 7th Orlando thread. There is nothing planned for the 7th of September.

P.S. If you are going to be in Orlando, I'm going to be selling a couple bikes dirt cheap. I really need the skrilla, so if you or anyone you know is looking... e-mail me for details.

Which ones are you ditching steve???

I'll be listing my Garelli SSXL tomorrow... and my Ciao sometime in the near future.

The Pinto and Kreidler are forever mine. One, because I've had great times on 'em, two, because they're both so janky that noone would ever buy them.