Drink and ride

I remember back way before I was aware of MA. I use to ride my motron around the back roads sippin on vodka just to kill time. Anyone ever tried to urinate and ride at the same time. I have so many good memories on this junker that I would never change it. Look at my profile pic. Thats the one. It always got me home.

Re: Drink and ride

and we have a winner!

Good times, i have been practicing that a lot lately, but haven't accomplished pissing drunk and riding polini e50 yet, too, fast and risky, kind of hate to circumcise my self...

I remember back in the day when I used to ride my bicycle once I stood up on it backwards and pissed off of it. It was a little scarry, one of pissing on myself, and two falling off bike and pissing on myself. Never done it since then.

Now when I ride my moped I just stop by a nearby tree to pee. Evergeens are the best, they have a nice little hidden area. Its a good time to light a cig too...

Hahhaa, I just pissed off the side of mine about a week ago, for the first time. I wouldn't recommend any more than 8 or 9 chugs off that vodka first though.

Thats was a few years ago. I don't drink and ride anymore. Plus the motron is the slowest moped ever, so wiping out wasn't a big issue for me.

« Go to Topic — end of thread