man down

hear in wilmington nc just got back from a ride with the pack going home one of are riders hit the r.r. track and went down think he broke his coller bone i ride motercycles and have seen this many times thats why i got into mopeds one more time thank god for helmets ride safe it can and will happen to any one

Re: man down

That's a long sentence.

But sorry to hear that, hope he's ok and his bike is ok too.

bad thing not a scratch on the ped

thats makes 5 people (that I know of), who've ate it because or rail road tracks. Cross at your own risk.

Trolly tracks are even worse because you can ride parallel to them for long stretches and frequently have to cross them with your wheels parallel to them.

Glad he's ok. The collar bone seems to be the popular motorcycle injury. I'm still nursing mine from the chicago events.

mike

Mike, saw your general last nite, nice find...Im working on souping up my LAZER M1...gonna be a torque monster....any suggestions on optimizing torque?

I always try to take rr tracks at a 90 degree angle... It's a bitch. I almost ate shit in San Fran on a Scooter. Got my wheel in one of the tracks for the ferry on Market or something. I don't like tracks so much.

pbr - Do not ditch English class ever again. For the love of black baby Jesus, please learn about the "period".

« Go to Topic — end of thread