Re: I was fired today...

grats mang!

Ben Van Zoest /

Fasciating story, sorry to hear ur sob story at ur age about where I was at 15 years old but was a fast learner tho.

It's the old head injury. Have you tried disability pay.

Re: f*ing up peoples' sh*t by being a dumbass?

What do you mean? Nothing justifies that. I deserved to lose my job. Did you not read my story. I am a bad mechanic.

The words that I write seem to be the catalyst of negative emotional response for many of the people who read them. I don't understand why. If one were to review the body of material that I have posted, one may find that I make no judgments (well, ok, I called someone a dork for cussing me out). The statements that I make are based on commonly accepted fact and empirical observation. I am open to criticism and I accept my faults. I do not accuse people.

Re: grats mang

I don't know what that means. I will take it as a positive statement. Perhaps a shortened form of the word congratulations followed by the word "man", spoken in a Latino accent? If this interpretation is accurate, let me know. These things loose some of their meaning for me in print.

If you are congratulating me, I am curious to learn why.

Re: Head injury

I don't think that I can hustle disability pay from a summer job for an injury that happened seven years ago. Even if I could, I don't think it would be right. My story isn't exactly a sob story. I am, in fact, a sub-par mechanic.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Thumbs up man. We need more people in the world that take minivans off the road.

If you read the original post and imagine it being narrated by David Cross as Tobias Funke, it makes it a lot funnier.

Edward Richardson /

This reminds me of a Liza coversation with a back story. There you go, there's an AI breakthrough, add a background story and randomly reference it.

We talk about mopeds here right?......

Edward Richardson /

No man, this is Head Injuries Anonymous, Mopeds are down the hall.

Good point, Mijunkin. He's killing off the cars, making the streets safer for mopeds.

"Oh, well this is joyous news, then!"

-Tobias Funke

I sure do love the ladies!

Cleats Onionpockets /

Landon, how did you manage to hold that job after the second or third "oops"? I mean, some of that stuff would be damned expensive to fix, I can't imagine an employer shrugging it off unless you're on fabulous terms with them.

What can I say, I'm likable.

mike Elliott /

at least you weren't fired over facebook like my friend was today.

- Summerai - First Ben /

I like you landon... Just stay away from my car. lol

Ben Van Zoest /

Landon you appear likely and nice, marry a rich woman...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account