PRIMA ?

good? bad? fast or slow? I'm looking into one, but i don't know shit about them.

Re: PRIMA ?

The pipe or the pilsner? Dunno about the pipe, the pilsner is freaking delicious.

You get Victory brews way out there in Chattanooga?!

Technically we have to go to GA, but it's about 5 minutes away. Prima is probly the best american-made pils there is.

primas are sweet. they have the sachs d-motor.. so they typically do about 35ish stock. not bad for a sachs at all!

pick it up, they're nice mopeds.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Very pretty, think of it as the Sachs version of the Pinto. mounted tank that is half paint, half chrome. Very pretty bike, and that Sachs 505/1D engine makes for good speed stock. Go for it!

thanks! i'm going to go look at it tomorrow. he says, ran fine last year, and now hes having troubble starting it. so now i have to go threw the whole thing, check plug check spark, check fuel clogs, and all that fun shit. 250 aint bad right?

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Picked up one in Detroit for a friend, they paid 375 and honestly it was worth it. Of course it was in pristine condition and just needed a carb cleaning. By the sound of it 250 should be worth it if it is in good condition, good paint & chrome and little to no missing parts.

did you buy it, i was looking into it... till he tried to get me to match $250 sounded fishy. let us know how it is...

Jay

yeah I'm going to go look into it tomorrow. If i can't get it to atleast fire I'm leaving it there.

send me an email if you pass on it and i'll go get it.... if you can.

jay

word up

thats funny as shit i was looking at the same ped

im in connecticut

so if one of you doesnt get it let me know and ill get it>???

i thought it said $200- or best offer....peace out!!

jay and the mopedgangct

wierd

it did say that... i offered 200 and he said how about $250, i siad no... that's not how it should work.....

i'm passing on it. I can't get down to RI

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account