Those are the Shrieking eels!!

A lot of heavy stuff on the genforum today, thought we could lighten the mood with so good old Princess Bride quotes

Re: Those are the Shrieking eels!!

So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!!!!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

EELS!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

INCONCIEVABLE!!

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

This one's for Jerry.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Re: INCONCIEVABLE!!

Edward Richardson /

"Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist."

any body want a peanut?

Man, you guys already did the best ones!

"Anybody wanna peanut?"

I love that movie!

no!!!!!!!!

you beat me somehow....

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

youv been mostly dead all day

to the pain

"As you wish"

INCONCEIVABLE.

Fezzik: Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid, or something like that?

Man in Black: Oh no, it's just that they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.

"Never bet against a cecilian when death is on the line!"

Never get involved in a landwar in asia.

"Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while."

"He's right on top of us. I wonder if he is using the same wind we are using."

"Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

"You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people? "

"They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder."

"You just wiggled your finger. That's wonderful."

Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe

Yes!

"Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever."

"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."

Mawidge. Mawidge is what bwings us togevuh... today.

I'll explain, and I'll be sure to use small words so that you'll be sure to understand. You wart-hog-faced-buffoon!

"I've never worked for so little. Except once, and that was a very noble cause."

"Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" (had to correct my previous one)

"Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind."

and you wonder about the stereotypes.... lol

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"You know how much I love watching you work. But, I've got my country's five hundredth anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, MY wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped."

"And when I say you are a coward, that is only because you are the slimiest weakling ever to crawl the earth."

"My brains, his steel, and your strength against sixty men, and you think a little _head jiggle_ is supposed to make me happy?"

I think we've quoted half the movie at this point...

HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Yes, you're very smart. Shaddup.

Those are the Shrieking eels!!

Have fun storming the castle!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account