Creatures!! Rally!???

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Hey you'z Creatures!! I now this is a bit early, but is there any information about the SF rally in September?

I'm trying to plan ahead since I am looking to spend about a week or so out there. I don't know if I'm bringing my entire bike out there, but I can ship the motor and pipe if anyone has a Minarelli-powered donor/loaner bike.

I will gladly trade tattoo work for a place to crash and/or donor/loaner bike for this rally. Please? Thaaaankkksss!!!

Re: Creatures!! Rally!???

Werd to this thread.

I need to know the date so I can maybe buy a plane ticket ahead of time.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

ben you can crash at my place during the rally if ya want.

Werd to crashin', Josh.

However, I think my fellow Mopedhead crew would be a little offended if I didn't crash it with them, however.

Do you know the date of the rally? I'm looking into JetBlue tickets soon.

Creatures of the Loin Rally (San Francisco)

Sep 26–Sep 29, 2008

all the rally dates are on the right hand side on the news page

and yes there is room for everyone that has a skill as amazing as yours.

no minarellis in norcal though :(

Right on, Jess - I knew it was somewhere on the page.

Lame on my part.

Cool. I'll write it down. Hopefully I can make it.

im sure this has been brought up in other thread i haven't read but i just want let all of you know that we are expecting/hoping a large turnout for our rally. with a large turnout comes a large amount of people that need places to stay and possibly peds to ride. with all due respect priority will be going to MA members first. this is in no way an attempt to discourage you. nor is it to be rude or elitists. in fact i encourage everyone to come have a blast in our fine city. please by all means come!! you will love riding peds in SF!! just please be aware of the fact that you may have to find sleeping and moped accommodations. with that said, i hope to see you guys and gals on the streets of SF in Sept!!!

newport

ps, angel!! tattoo party in the warehouse!! as in SF not LA. its on. see you in sept!

fuck yeah i vote angel for moped army MVP!

concordghetto.com /

Yeah! I'll be there!

If anyone from the SF east bay Diablo area wants to throw their ped in the back of the vw bus and go. hit me up!

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Well, I cannot offer advice like the real gurus around here, but I appreciate the vote, Harold! ;oP

Hell Yea to the Warehouse!! I found a strappable (real word?) headlamp to combat the darkness of those crazy moped warehouses. I would like to stay a week or so before, during, and after the rally. Cali is too nice to pass up. If anyone is willing to let me crash at their place once the rally is over or before it, I assure you that I'm not messy, obnoxious, or a thief. Even if it's just a floor, I'd be more than obliged just to sleep on it.

Seriously, no Minarelli shells of any sorts out there??????? I know they are uncommon out there, but rare?? Should I ship my bike in pieces through USPS maybe???

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Let me clarify that...I wish to stay a week total that encompasses the weekend of the rally. I don't think I'm ready for that much of California!

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Hey. Your profile says you have a maxi. Why not try to find a puch frame and send that one?

im sure we can find you a spot angel. if anything we have some couches and bed in the raper room here at the warehouse.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

The raper room?? HAHA sweeet!!!!!!!!

As for the Puch thing....That is a possibility. I'm not entirely Puch savvy, but I will see what I can do with it.

If anyone can get me a donor bike with either a Puch or Minarelli supported engine, that would be amazing.

angel ill try and find a minarelli frame for you, i got some ideas.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

I love you.

elliot said he might have a bike for you. it would be a tomos but it will be a running bike. Also if you don't want to sleep in the raper room you can stay with us in the haight.

ANGEL! I just got my tickets. If you have time, I'd love more tattoos from you. I'm so in love with the SkullCrossBonesSparkPlugJam.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Werrrd!! I'll be happy with any sleeping/loaner arrangements. Beggars can't be choosers :)

Hell yea, Z!! I'm loading up on supplies and preparing myself for another all-nighter! I fucking love tattooing moped people!

just to let you know...

angel is a very good house guest, clean, quiet and all that jazz

she is totally trustworthy and has she stayed at my place longer i would have gotten her a key so she could come and go as she pleased

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Thanks Garvan!!

Btw, when are you coming to the east coast? I've been holding off buying my train tix for my Connecticut guest spot in hopes of catching you while you're in NY.

e-mail myself or bella if u want to stay with us, and I'll hook u up with a loaner.

Chris Hernandez /

Maybe I'll get in line sooner this time around. I was waiting but went to bed at like 3 in the morning during Flock Yeah.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Elliot and Chris, check yer emailllzz and/or spammmzz box. Thanks!

i think i will be in ct form the 16th to the 22nd but maybe wrong

i was just gonna ride down there but i don't think i can skip that much school :P

« Go to Topic — end of thread