Hey Dimpleshits.....

Gunther McCilicutty /

I thought the title would get attention.....

I am not affiliated with any moped gang because there are no organized official gangs here in North Carolina...only found a few folks getting together in Wilmington (about 3 hours away).

I got my bike running ggod and would like to go to a rally. I think that would be a good place to learn about and talk about everything from high performance tuning to drinking alcohol flavored beverages...

I guess my question is- Are non Army Gang members welcome?..and are there any good rallies being planned in Virginia or North Carolina?

Re: Hey Dimpleshits.....

The Hells Satans host a rally in Richmond VA around april fools weekend. There is some talk of some Southside action here in Hampton Roads VA,

Gunther McCilicutty /

where is Hampton in Virginia?

In between Mapquest and Google Maps.

Gunther McCilicutty /

gee thanks realdeal. I was being lazy. But I found it and it is closer to eat my balls on the smart-ass side of fuck you county.

Gunther McCilicutty /

that was a joke so don't get all whacked out about it....

People love attitude problems when they meet people at rallies, I'm sure you'll have fun and everyone will just love hanging out with you.

Gunther McCilicutty /

it was a joke..that is the one thing around this forum is a ton of shitty jokes putting people down that are just in fun. smart ass reply for a smart ass answer...even if I was being lazy.

real sorry if offense was taken. I do not have an attitude problem.

Gunther McCilicutty /

again...no offense..just having fun. really.

i lived in Hampton for a year and those roads are hell to drive on with a car let alone a ped. so much effin traffic. i dont think i saw one ped on the streets while i was there now that i think of it.

Gunther McCilicutty /

is there anywhere cool to ride by the Ocean in Viginia?

hee hee

« Go to Topic — end of thread