Boston: Fix-it Sunday - Roll Call

There is a fix-it at my house on Sunday, August 3. Will be from about 11:00am until 2:00pm or so (it can go longer depending on when daughter has nap time).

Let me know if you are coming. I will pass you address information. I would post it here but my wife is super paranoid.

Re: Boston: Fix-it Sunday - Roll Call

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

hey fred, i should be there, barring any thunderstorms.

I believe Sunday is looking good, but you never know!

I'm in!

Should I bring a mini keg of Heineken?

Sure! Sounds like a great idea!

i'll think of somethign to bring, too.

if i can get my 62 moby running enough to get it there, i will be there. thats the one i have to work on, so if i cant get it there, i probably wont make it.

Shit.

I'm on a boat all weekend....

This sucks because Super Moby won't start and it would be cool to get a few more heads to look at it. I think, like your sweet '62 Moby, Jay, that my ignition coil it toast.

I also opened up the clutch and found....as expected, one pad is totally gone.

And why not? If the 62 is not running, just ride the other moby over. Don't make my come over to your office...

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

I will try to make it, I'm taking everyone's advice and passing on the lawnmower moby, but I am going to a concert Saturday night and have to go up to the North Shore on Sunday afternoon so I'll have to see what time I wake up.

You can hit up my house on the way to the North Shore. I am directly off an exit of 93N. Very easy on and off the highway! Drag that ass out of bed...

il be there

im in fred , can ya shoot me an email with addy?

andrew, if you can bring that chain tensioner i'll pay you top dollar!

you can have it its for a maxi and i dont have any of those!

trade me a spark plug or some gum lol

I'll be there. Let me know if you need me to bring anything.

im more than likely going to be there. my puch is behaving badly, cleaned the carb fully, went for a cruise and it died about a mile away. i think i fouled a plug. anyone got any NGKs?

Anyone have a 94 or 96 Bing jet?

what do ya guys think of this?

http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/777408037.html

just askn u boston guys cause i don't want to ask the whole army site.

nice not bad

i want a tomos

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

aright aright, i'll be there. can't promise i won't be cranky though, just shoot me the address coreywsullivan@gmail.com

im cranky in the am too. we can fist fight.

andrew can i get those headlight brackets sunday? thanks for all the help my man its running awesome! the forks have alot of travel but if im braking hard and hit a bump it bottoms out but its not violent or squirrely at all. smoother than it was before and i ride more confidently right now i have the headlights held in by zip ties and the beam is pointed at the trees above so yeahh haha

does anyone have a rear break lever, for the handlebars, that my friend could buy. his moped fell over and the break unit broke. you don't even want to see how he has it set up at the moment. also, do these units usually come with the clutch on the same piece?

is it a puke

I have one for a Sachs.... it may fit

I don't know if I'll be able to make it. I have finals all next week. Thats why I wasn't at the ride on weds, but that was so sweet when you guys swarmed and destroyed my house and the icc. I feel loved.

Oh and dan, thanks for that intake. Me and josh drilled it out and now its a roaring 15.5mm. So now everyone knows that they never need to buy a larger intake, just give your old one to josh, hes magic with a drill press.

Awesome!

We were all like where's Justin... lets swing by his house and get his azz on this ride!

I can feel the love :P

Glad the intake worked out for ya!

the lever would be for a lazer sport 50...i don't remember what it looked like exactly, but i know he broke the lever itself, not the whole unit, but should probably replace the whole unit.