moped stereotypes

Since when did riding a moped become associated with being gay? I have nothing against gay people, but do more of them ride mopeds than straight people? Why would someone who saw you riding a moped automatically assume you were gay? I'm sure there are gay mopeders, but how would you tell? As a straight moped rider, I really don't like being stereotyped like that. And it all seems to be associated with this site. I belong to 3 other moped forums, and have never seen any reference to moped riders being gay on any of them. Sure I've been called all kinds of things by morons in trucks and SUVs while riding mopeds, as most other mopeders have, but I have never been called gay.

Re: moped stereotypes

youre gay

you're a towel

face it, you are gay. Nuthin to be ashamed of

im totally not responding to this thread.

Keep it going, I want to collect as many answers as possible. Especially the ones about being gay. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, being gay is considered cool on here, but only if you are really not. Huh?

peace, jerry.

The gay thing is just funny. Lots of people are gay, and lots of people are not gay. Gay gay gay gay gay. It's just a joke to mess with people when you feel like it, or sometimes when you don't. It's playful and ambiguous. It's a gray area, and that scares people, and it shouldn't.

No you are in fact a towel.

Look in the mirror Big Red, that's how you'll know.

the other 3 moped forums are closet cases.

seriously? grow up.

If you have to ask will you even understand it?

Go with the mainstream, do what everyone else things is cool, drive a vehicle, buy a house and dress your self based on what you want other people to think of you. In the eyes of the mainstream you ride a sissy girly bike, thus you must be lacking in the masculinity department. Ignore with it, or embrace it.

my favorite was at the az rally that jerry refused to go to when some dude in a truck call us all a "bunch of faggots!" and erics and someone else (chicago? r?) made out in front of him for the hell of it. the guy got even more mad!

I've never knowingly had that problem, but if I do, I will ignore it, or deal with it, but never embrace it. I am not gay, and would never say or do anything to give the impression that I am. Gay people have their "Gay Pride" thing, maybe it's time for a little "Straight Pride" as well. I would never embrace something that I am not. I go my own way, and do not follow trends. And if necessary, I am quite capable of picking that moped up over my head and tossing it through somebody's windshield.

What really matters is not the stereotypes, but what we really are. I'd say a most mopedders fall somewhere between the following:

Jerry: Yeah man, I'll fuckin' throw that shit through their shit and they'll fuckin' shit. Testosterone.

and

We <3 ()()======D!!!!

Nice moped fag!

i'm gay for mopeds! what ever happened to that whole deal? there was a whole thread on it??? i'm gay for being straight! YAY!!!

Oh Jerry, please oh please use this cry for help as an opportunity to come out of the moped closet. You're tough, you could throw a moped though a windshield. You're what they call a "bear." The fact that you persist at hanging out on this forum of young riders that you've insinuated as "gay friendly" leads us to believe that you're into what they call "cubs." These are younger, smaller people who are typically hairy like yourself, but not necessarily.

There's nothing wrong with any of this; you must know as you seem comfortable bringing it up repeatedly. I applaud you. It's a tough road to hoe, especially at your age. I know you're teetering right now, but let me say that we're all aware, we're totally comfortable with it, and we support you. It really makes no difference to us. Deep down, I think you know that. You're a little bit nervous and I don't mind being the guy to give you the tiny push that you seem to need.

FYI 6ft 190lbs brown hair/eyes-totally into experimenting.

No worries. Get that protein you dick nutritionist.

the stereotype isn't anything new!

have a look at this 1960's peug ad!

check out that guy in the back with the tight pants on! he must be trying to look gay!

look at it this way.

all the mean people on here that talk shit on and to each other all the time, all the aggros talking shit about how they fuck up other peoples cars, being mean to people and do messed up things to general public that provoke them to do even greater fucked up stupid things. talking shit about rednecks, pedestrians, gangsters, nuns etc. are unimportant.

the people that are not women that think they need to carry a gun, mace, machete, knife, chain, bat, crowbar, screwdriver, lead pipe. should just be ignored until they realize they create their own fear of the world.

from the couple weeks i've been here, i have found a tremendous amount of helpful advice and usefull info.

i am finding those that are just here cuz they don't have anything better to do, they like riding but don't offer shit.

and i am finding those who are here that enjoy this and offer lot's of helpfull "usefull" advice.

back in the day, gay meant happy. now it means something else entirely.

bro grabs. bro grabs.

jerry

here, catch this gay stick..

"Sure I&#8217;ve been called all kinds of things by morons in trucks and SUVs while riding mopeds, as most other mopeders have, but I have never been called gay."

Just reply "I may look gay on this moped, but you're the one taking it in the arse by the gas companies; So who is really ghey? biatch!"

This is America, we stand in judgment of one another for entertainment and to feel better about ourselves. Got a problem with that, fag?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It's a moped....

A bike with a motor on it...

I thought having sex with the same sex as yourself made you gay? Not a vehicle...

So if serial killers wear t-shirts, than all people who wear t-Shirts are serial killers?

Gay or not gay, whatever. Mopeds are the shit. Anyhow, nobody has ever called me gay for riding a moped, most people think it's cool to see a 70's era moped where I come from actually.

Gay?(happy) Sure I am gay, but I ain't no Fag(puts the round block in the wrong hole)! That mainly is those guys in the big trucks trying to make up for what God cheated them on.

Dude - you just got all grammatically correct on one word, and anally raped another. Fag is short for fagot, or a bundle of sticks.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>