Re: Yes... I don't understand why some of these ar

dave /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

ya i leave for bangkok, thailand (with a 12 hour stopover in seoul, korea) on 012701. i plan on taking a lot of moped pictures and hopefully riding a lot of mopeds (which i hear it's really dangerous to do so with their traffic system - by that i mean there kinda isn't one). also since the dollar weighs so heavy on their baht i'm going to attempt to purchase and ship a moped to the us. attempt is the key word. but how cool would that be? - a moped straight from thailand. i wonder what brands they have. i guess we'll soon find out. awesome. i can't believe how soon i'm leaving. i'll be in thailand/malaysia for 2-3 months and then in the summer i'm actually returning to southeast asia but that time right to the jungles of indonesia to assist at camp leakey orangutan rehabilitation/research center. travelling man i've become. but after that i'll most like settle back down and return to school. that sounds boring. baa.

well i'm out

dave

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account