Re: Yes... I don't understand why some of these ar

dave /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

ya i tried to clarify i was just speaking for myself. i wasn't trying to talk for the whole moped army. due to our different locations there are obvious "cultural" gaps

between the branches. we're not as vigilant as the mi branch probably because for the most part we have it easy here, no one steals/ravages our mopeds and the worst we get is mean looks from ahole drivers. so now that i think about it i think i was wrong to comment on this like i did and i apologize to the decepticons.

as for talking to people online about this sort of thing. typing out threats and what-not seems so stupid and pointless as the whole nature of online is, well i don't know online text. you're not going to hurt him by typing things at him, punch and kick just won't work. so what exactly do you plan to do by responding to his crap? in real life no you cannot just ignore/shrug off everything, but this is an online forum. that person could be a 90 year old woman just having a little fun for all we know. the worst thing he can do is type things you don't like, in which case you either don't look at them or you just shrug them off.

i've seen enough tough internet dorks out there, and literally they're all talk. fuck em they're not worth the time.

dave

-moped army-

i cursed :)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account