Re: everyone should ignore voltron

Simon King /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

On one level there is the Moped Army website, an internet resource for all moped lovers and a central hub for moped activity on the web. The mission is to excite people about mopeds and spread the wonderfulness the the moped is. On the other hand there are the branches of the moped army, and the people within them. Unfortunately sometimes these two don't go hand in hand as well as others.

The Moped Army is not a moped club, but a moped gang. I don't approach this distinction as a joke, as I think that there are two very different midset at work here. One of these is a little bit different style of handling situations. While normally problems can be disfused through ignoring or avoidance, sometimes they can't. Especially on a local level, we often solve our problems in a much more direct manner than most clubs would want to venture to do. We accept challanges and follow through with them -- in a fair but competetive manner. One of the other distinctions is that our name/honor is something that is important to us, and people trash talking us is usually taken pretty seriously.

I personally use profanity to get a point across, and dont' consider this stooping to a lower level then I am normally at - since I use profanity to express my emotions every day. I understand that it's offensive to some, and I'm sorry if I have offended you somehow...All the really bad stuff was coming from Voltron though - he's the one with all the sexual references and what not.

All in all we're fun loving guys, but we do tend to get wound up when a challange is thrown our way - and I think that's a good thing.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account