Re: everyone should ignore voltron

dave /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i don't recall any major use of profanity by any moped army members in response to this person. if anything i remember seeing them paraphrase what he said and comment. there's no moped army leader for obvious reasons and i can't speak for anyone else's actions except my own. when i logged onto the forum this morning for the first time since last week i saw a bunch of new postings with 10+ posts per each roughly so i checked them out. with myself being a moped army member i decided to help defend the "ranks" and responded a few times as i do most every time we get a post like this (once every month or two). i'm a bit too lazy to look at my posts right now but i'm sure i didn't curse i think i was just a sarcastic ass. people like this just get annoying that's all. plus this whole army thing is at least for me sort of a gag so i think it's amusing when other "gangs" try to essentially tag our "turf" (well not voltron in this case that kid is just an idiot -due probably to young age {i really hope he's a young person after saying that}).

in any case i'm sorry that the regular workings of the site were disrupted and that the general moped public has to be exposed to this garbage. but i certainly don't think we're going to create a new forum for rivalry. and i thank you for your support.

i think we all need to spend more time riding and less time typing. that might do us all some good. except for those of us holed up at work 10 hours a day with internet access throughout. than typing is fine. :)

unite, swarm, and destroy

dave

-bsh moped army-

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account