Re: Shouldd I buY thissA?! Is this Worht byyiuing?

are you fucking stupid or something?

stop spamming the general forum with this shit

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Yeah, what Matt said.

And there are instructions on how to use links _right next_ to where you type your posts...

Ooo, well done. You imitated the misspelling, idiocy, and general heap of FAIL very impressively.

You just failed at imitating fail. You failed at failing.

Not sure whether to be annoyed or impressed. I guess mostly I'm just sad.

i dunno, i thought it was a pretty good rip, then again, im not to brite

lets hit that coke a little more shall we?

lol ^

i really hope this isn't some sort of remark directed towards me and the question i asked...

No, don't worry, I don't think we're making fun of anyone in particular. There are a lot of these posts today. It's just a joke. (Well, that's how I took it anyway.)

Take one home

Apparently I was so perfect at fail, that several people thought my most was sincere.

I hope someone actually copy and pasted the link. It's kind of icing on my bozo cake.

Hella LOLzooozzrrrrzzzzQQqq

I don't think anyone thought the post was sincere, rather that you were a douche for making it. Well played!

The general forum has become a venue for people to be complete dicks to people that are genuinely looking for some sort of help. Granted, a lot of the posts are the same old bullshit, there's definitely no need to make sad attempts at humor at these people's expense. If you're somehow offended by someone asking the worth of a moped or not posting links correctly, bring it up with them. Spamming the forums with the shittiest satire ever is just contributing to the bullshit.

LULZ DENIED.

I agree with travis he was being a douche,The fucking link was to a craiglists post about grass clippings. I mean wtf does that have to do with mopeds.Deezy what in the frigging hell was that picture about anyways? It look like baby piglets but I couldnt make heads or tails or what they were.

i like how serious everyone is getting.

I didn't know a simple joke would have such an effect; I am sorry everyone took things so seriously (which actually makes things a little more hilarious to me -- the internets have way too much power over people's well being and feelings, forgiveness please).

The price of mopeds has been discussed so many times, and the typical response is "What ever you're willing to pay for it", or "It depends on your location": hence the sad attempt at humor. Most questions posted on this forum _usually_ get an insincere response, which is another reason I didn't think it would be a big deal. I feel if I know something about a topic, I always try and help; I really wasn't trying to poke fun at anyone -- if I was, I would call you out by name.

I am sorry you got so butt-hurt Travis and 'Spartafoxilover'! After riding mopeds for over 4 years, I've never been the center of controversy. I feel terrible, but I have a sweat-pants-boner, so yeah.

haha i copied and pasted. you got me. hahahahha

EPIC FAIL

Sarcasm? My soul hurts. ... I'll never use the internet AGAIN!

What has this turned into?

Sorry everyone for the bad joke. I am out of this thread. If I hurt your feelings and see you at a rally, I will buy you a beer. Kisses.

Butt-hurt and sweatpants boner FTW.

WIN! Though I would still allow you to purchase me some beer.

I was so drunk when I posted my original response I got kicked off my favorite soccer site for saying this dumb bitch looked like a little boy for the millionth time.

FAIL!

Also, if you want some kisses there's some dude named Jerry who is at least a little bi-curious I hear.

o the sarcasm of ma, really i should wait till after i get up to read this site. :(

actually i thought it was pretty funny. at first i was like wtf grass try another wait there all the same. then i just loled for a good min.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account