HELP. Are these worth buying????

I am a first time buyer and I am having no luck with craigslist in my area. Should I get these two and put some money into them??? Is this a good deal?

thanks guys

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/776780538.html

Re: HELP. Are these worth buying????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shit YEAH!

Go buy those right now!

I think Foxi are fairly desirable (at least for a Sachs), and $175 is a decent deal for two peds even non-running. But as a first time moped owner it might rough getting them running since it looks like more than just a carb cleaning and fresh gas to get them on the road.

Id say buy them if your willing to work on them or wanting something to tinker with. I know getting a half working or non-running ped as a first ped makes you love them even more. So if your wanting to learn about how a moped engine this is a good price and great start.

Mary

Yes.

Thanks for the advice. Looks like someone beat me to it. I am too busy studying tonight for a final and can't go driving around LA tonight. If anyone has friends in the LA area that want to get rid of a good ped, please let me know. I am having a horrible time and bad luck getting my first moped.....

« Go to Topic — end of thread