2008 Tomos Lineup

Howdy folks,

I was perusing the information-super-highway the other day and have discovered that Tomos has a new 2008 lineup for their mopeds. Of course, nothing much has seemed to change.

Does anyone have any info on the new' peds? Or are they much the same as last years; and the year before that?

Oh, and I'm thinking of getting an '08 ST... just don't let my Arrow know.

Re: 2008 Tomos Lineup

the oil injectors on the 08s are solid my brotha

They finally got around to fixing them? What did they do differently?

Im not quite sure but i know for sure there ALOT more reliable than the earlier models from o6 downward

Hmm... one thing I don't like about the a55 is how WIDE the freakin' pedals are. They didn't fix that, did they?

And any news on the ST? Is it... good?

The new '08 A55 is great. But I don't think there are any pedal models left anywhere. '09s are supposed to be on the way.

No pedals?! Are you serious? When are the '09s coming, and what's different?

I know 2 things about Tomos.

1. They are awesome.

2. Most places are sold out and can't get them for about 2-3 months.

Hmm... seriously? Better than the 2006 models?

the 1977 moped family will have 08 pedal st models for sale in a couple weeks. we are pre-selling and will probably run out fast.

I got a pedal arrow and 3 kick bikes till the 09's in Sept. When there gone there gone.

Mr. Bob

Houes of Puch

So the 2009s are coming this fall? Any info on what's new on them?

Just emailed Mark, the CEO of Tomos Canada - he tells me the changes on all 2008 models are simply cosmetic.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account