Why steal that???

So I step outside to check on my Vespa Si. Somebody had stolen my sideview mirror during the night. Really??? Just snagged it off of it's arm. I'm very disappointed to say the least. Anybody else have some random part of your ped stolen?

Why steal that???

i had a gas tank strapped to the cargo carrier of my bike once, wasn't premixed yet (i just bought it and ran inside a deli,)

i came out and it was empty, underneath it was a $5 bill

i guess somebody ran out of gas and needed gas from the moped-fuel-mart.

"thank you come again"

Re: Why steal that???

haha, thats kinda cool actually. would have been awesome if it was pre-mixed though and they didnt leave any money, so theyre (probably) 4-stroke shit would have gotten mildly fucked up...

it wouldnt do anything i run mix in everything and it runs fine

i have had stuff stolen all the time worse was my saddle bags with all my tools in them they just cut them right off my ped

Some idiot probly did it for kicks.

someone stole the button to my horn one night when i was sleeping. i think they just got tired mf me honknig it in the parking lot at night.

LMAO AARON

was your moped locked up? if so, someone probably tried to steal the whole thing, and in failing to do so, they didnt want to leave empty-handed.

happened to me once, only instead of stealing my mirror, they cut the gas line and turned the petcock to reserve, letting the liquid gold pour all over the ground. also, they wiped what seemed to be snot or a bunch of loogies over my seat, mirror and handlegrips.

assholes! i hate em all!!!

I lock a chain around the back tire and lock the steering... but my ped looks so old and ragged that they were probably just trying to up the value of it. That sucks about the snot and boogers thing bro. They were jealous...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account