Re: im screwd...SCREWD I TELL YA

Sir Christopher BLKBLK /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

wait. I've never bothered with this because I have a license. but let me get this straight. they said you can't have both a learners. and a moped permit. how does that make sense. the purpose of the permit is so you can ride if you don't have a license. and you can ride legally if your 16 or older. and your 17 so you should be able to walk into an MVA (with your parents because they need to sign for you) and they will give you a vision test. and a knowledge test. then give you your permit. I don't understand how or why they would even need to know about your learners. if anything the learners proves you have more knowledge of driving then the average un licensed person to walk in and get a permit. did they give you a valid reason for why you can't have both at the same time. if this is even true. either way you should go to the MVA and give it a try. it wouldn't hurt more then your time.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account