Re: im screwd...SCREWD I TELL YA

black twingle /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

"yea i can drive my moped with a learners permit but a licenced adult has to be bitch on the back..."

That's what I thought, pretty much. You have a conditional license, essentially, with the condition that a licensed driver has to be in your vehicle when you drive it. That your vehicle probably can't carry a whole extra licensed driver doesn't figure into the law.

Beat.

I wouldn't suggest it but you could still ride, and if you ever got pulled over, just say "Yeah, I've only got a permit, but my dad's riding right behi... HOLY CRAP, He must have fallen off!"

The cops might think that was funny enough to give you a ride home after they impound your vehicle.

Still check the online DMV - the people who work there really don't know everything like they try to pretend they do - the vehicle code is enormous.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account