Mopeds vs traffic

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

did this for a presentation at school about scooters in the urban environment a while back, thought I'd share, moped ultimate freedom.

(The films obviously sped up but that ped goes 50mph when u floor it, sf traffic is closer to 25-35 tho)

i hope this sparks other whimsical moped clips, enjoy!

Re: Mopeds vs traffic

Cool!

did you pass a cop illegally?

i don't think so, and its lagal to pass on the right in SF

legal*

and i think its also legal for motorcycles to split lanes in Cali, too.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

is this ciao? dudes CRAZY!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

shoot when our late for art school. you better be bookin!

ride fast! take chances!

lol yeah thats jsut how we all ride normally, but if u put fun music to it it seems so much more innocent lol, bellas bike would destroys ciaos

Did the class get a chance to watch it. It looks like it deserves and "A"

Jack

its was actually coupled to this project i did in the summer of 06 that recently blew up on the design and tech blogs, Its just a blue sky scooter concept done during a summer semester at school, and I used that video above to sell the idea of scooter mobility during a preliminary presentation.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/x-treme-scooter

That looks like some pretty serious stupid ass riding technique!

You will one of thoes posting for $ for organs when some car driver opens a door to spit out a pumpkin seed...

You need to stop, you are not 10 foot tall and bullet proof, or maybe your really really dumb, in that case...kepp on riding, just the way you are, then the world will be less one more dumb ass

Mopeds rule..love the way that guy rides

humanaquarian

don't fucking call my girl friend Bella a dumb ass you fucking twat, have u ever been to another country outside the USA? thats standard riding procedure in traffic, your more likely to be struck by a car in a lane or at an intersection than be hit by a door, ive riding in Sf for a long time both bike and moto and its quite rare... but i'm not gonna explain myself u obviously are an asshole.

Its supposed to be a fun video and the idea was that she try and spit as much traffic as possible for the clip, just to prove a point.

Forget it, I'll keep these thing to myself next time, thought it might bring some fun to the otherwise rant only gen forum. I was wrong

fuck that, dont listen to one douchebag. yes humanaquarian, you are a douchebag. in fact your douchiness is only rivaled by your ability to douche others.

why do people feel the need to be dicks all the time?

douche

by the way the x-treme scooter is rad, maybe not the best name, but hey, who's counting? is there any chance of these actually being made?

holy shit! did you design this too? thats something i could get behind.

did someone say whimsical moped clips?

<object width="400" height="225"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1226795&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1"; /> <embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1226795&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><br /><a href="

?pg=embed&sec=1226795">HVX / Firestore Test - Last of the Sunset Rider(s)</a> from <a href="http://www.vimeo.com/user465761?pg=embed&sec=1226795">Benjamin Tucker</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com?pg=embed&sec=1226795">Vimeo</a>;.

FUCK HUMANAQUARIUM!

mopeds sucks mopeds sucks especially tomos

Nice. Excrement & feces. How original. I'm sure there are plenty of sites out there for you and everyone that has excrement_and_feces fetishes.

Wow, that sure is a whole lot of maturity there.

And humanaquarium,

Leave the country and open your eyes.

Riding in a urban area in the midle of your lane is gonna get you hit. Cars like to go around mopeds, and motorcycles.

Yes Ive been outside the US, and yes they all drive like idiots, and its funny because while in Italy they have sympathy cards for thoes who die on ciclomotore's ( which is Italian for Moped Fuck wad) .... funny just because they drive like that over there, you feel justified driving like that over here. Typical European ( and yes I consider england part of Europe...) attitude! Thats why we kicked your arse back to Europe back in the day....if you value you girls life , Youll teach here the proper way to ride, all defence, no offence....oh well, youll see in time, I AM RIGHT AS RAIN PINKY!

uh huh, Im concerned for others safety and Im the douche....nice reasoning

HumanaquariIAN, you but lick, society be scraping you off the street one day and my taxes will pay for it...ah but whatever, I dont care, go drink, drive like an asshole and kill yourself!

Please

I do not weave that much in Boston. Drivers here are rude, drive really fast, do not pay attention to traffic signs or rules of the road. They will try and kill you with there car if you cut ahead of them. This also goes for city bus drivers, who never signal before moving back into traffic and even if they do see you...they do not care, they do have a schedule to keep.

And even if you ride in the bike lane, shit like this happens

What can you fukkers not read too well?

HUMAN-AQUARIAN, it means I care for people, but not really, and also, thanks for the concern, but Ive been outside the US plenty of times, Italy, France, London...and yes you all drive like shit. ANd the proper way to drive is NOT the middle lane, its to the left or right, but to split lanes is just suicide, stupid , arrogant and eventually over here as well as Europe, you will get fukked up, why take chances ? You and more inmportantly your ped will get fucked...yeah, well some bone heads only learn the hard way...

"and yes I consider england part of Europe&#8230;"

I think everyone else does to.

"Thats why we kicked your arse back to Europe back in the day"

thats why the world hate Americans. and when did we fight england in eroupe?

You hate us because we stick up for ourselves? Granted the current state of affairs is lame ( war, 0il etc ) as shit, I agree, but America is the best, why do all you Europeans move here? And why do you insist on thinking you should impose your laws or way of life on us? Remember the boston tea party?

-nuff siad.

douche.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account