EARTHQUAKE!

We just had an earthquake in and around the L.A. area. I barely felt it, but it was my first. Anyone else feel it?

Re: EARTHQUAKE!

Yup! I'm in Glendale near Burbank. Whole building went wiggly. I put my full-face helmet on.

About the last 3 earthquakes Montana has had, I never felt, as I was too far away, but I drempt they happened. Lo and behold the next morning on the news they'd say we had one.

So now every time I have an earthquake dream I watch the news to see where it happened.

CNN had footage from downtown LA that totally showed someones black Targa tied up to a light post or sign.

We had one in Indiana this summer, I slept through it and was so upset when I found out.

ya i felt this one this morning... it was freaking long!

Damn I just heard about this on the radio.

Baron von Jordacheo /

I lived in LA for a year, slept through two earthquakes and low and behold that as soon as I moved back I miss a semi big one, big enough to notice at least. Dammit man!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

a few weeks back i got up at like 5 am to take a piss. the toilet water was all movin around and i felt kinda funny. i checked on the internet and sure enough, a small quake had just hit.

earthquakes are for pussies. i miss tornados.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

ACTUAL FOOTAGE!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ha. you crack me up josh.

You would have thought that really happened with all the lame "Quake Watch 08" news coverage. The best headline ever and i quote, "this just in there are reports of glass breaking". OMG run for the hills.........

WOW! was that a point 2?

did that really happen?!?!?!?!?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

we felt it in san francisco too! ACTUAL FOOTAGE!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

« Go to Topic — end of thread