--Orlando--Stardust

Orlndo riders its 3:00 right now are you guys riding tonight?

Re: --Orlando--Stardust

Dude...there hasn't been a tuesday ride in like months.

yo william where you residing these days, is it the coast or in Orlando. maybe we can meet up one of these days during the week and have an evening ride.

When ever you wanna ride we can do it man , the bad i live west orlando. i just got back from my mini ride with my other half to the west oaks mall about a 12 mile ride it was awesome .by the way i ride at all hours if its midnight im down for a ride

Our prophetic rants have proven true. Orlando is no longer. Roketa scooters for all! ALL HAIL GAR!

I'll kill a GAR

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You is probably be this way f4 thEgar! Eat us!!! How is that does make feel? HA? str7upganegszta!!!!!!! jerk. Like this?

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Are you really that bored Brent?

You has this now. Take it.

hey gar i wanna ride with you you fuck tard we can cruise around crime hills some time

Hey hamr! Cannot touch this! Yes, willem, we can roll. No peds or scooter ride no where now todays. I use a live on Balboa. This my super screet ride.

« Go to Topic — end of thread