How to close account

How can I close/remove/delete my account here? There are no options for it in the edit profile section.

Re: How to close account

theres no reason to so theres no option to. if you really care just delete all your info in your profile.

I tried, and it doesn't go away, also no option to remove my picture

upload a picture of a white box for you picture...or a squirrel. who cares. Edit your info and put spaces in there. dont just leave it blank.

that should help.

if all else fails epmail admins and ask them to delete your account.

lastly. why?

seriously, why? dont do it. if you sold/lost your moped, get another one. if people are being mean and you want to leave because of it, just be mean right back. its all good fun.

Just become a troll

if all else fails, hate everyone.

Cleats Onionpockets /

Perhaps he's bored. Deezy! Naked pics!

Naked pics? That would be naughty.

Now RUN!! RUN for the hills!

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

Deezy you never seem to leave your fans unsatisfied.

it has been done

write to the founders, to simon.

we know of at least two profiles that have been deleted, warisesi sawatis and dave baker.

Smitty Smith /

Dammit Deezy, I should have known better, dayum I should have known better, LOL!!!

Hawt bawd.

2400 baud.

- Summerai - First Ben /

well in his defense it would keep the riders directory from becoming diluted with people who no longer have mopeds to the point where it becomes almost useless... oh... wait... nevermind.

The wierd old guy says there are good reasons

He says the forum moderator here won't allow freedom of expression .. proper use of forum space .. he says the moderator is such a facist he won't even allow people to close their accounts .. of course the wierd old guy is probably nuts but he suspects the moderator enjoys chains and whips, and not chains to turn your rear wheel, either.

If it's all good fun?

How come the moderator banned the wierd, hairy old guy in Ottawa when he says he was just trying to help people with their mopeds and have a little fun? He says the moderator accused him of serious criminal acts. Sounds like a good reason to delete onself from a site which has run so far out of the bounds of human decency as to be pure evil.

« Go to Topic — end of thread