OT: San Francisco Friends... Need a Place to live?

hello hello s.f buddies,

here's the deal. i need to find a new roommate for my place here in the SOMA. it's at 9th and howard to be exact. and i like all you mopederzz, so why not?

here's the description i gave someone already...

alright, it's a pretty small spot, technically a 1 bedroom, but i live in the "living room," just as the name implies, so i gotta bedroom just sitting all empty. kinda close quaters, but whatever. new way of living ya know.

the building is brand new. as are all the appliances. its all "modern" or whatever you want to call it. stylish. yepp.

it has a huge patio, almost bigger than the apartment. those of you that have been over know whats up. GIANT PATIO.

so yeah. best part coming up.

sooooo much moped storage. in your room, in the garage, on the patio. Never park on the street again. ever.

pictures available if you want.

rents gunna be YOUR choice...

$750 a month,

or $650 a month with deposit.

maybe negotiable, i dunno.

i think most of you guys know me, so do your thing, tell your friends, whatever. guy or girl, i don't care. smoker, non-smoker, i don't care. you can smoke crack in the garage if you want. but jus so you know, i already have some interested, i just thought i'd throw it up on here for the people that are desperate for a rad spot. come check it out.

move in anytime in august, preferably as early as possible.

i think that's it.

Re: OT: San Francisco Friends... Need a Place to l

meeeeeeeeeee

nice... but im looking for a place near SJSU :/

kile. you're trapped up there.

anyone except kile is acceptable.

yah fuck that guy, i agree. but how about me. I have a great reputation for breaking things, i like concrete floors because in order to have concrete floors you must be insanely rich or extremely poor. and lets face it.... i got class.

ill take it, email sent

that is... if you except me, i guess.. but how could you not right???

osprey of Dee'z loinz /

I'll vouch for flynnturd, he's a stand up guy.

we could magnum about town...

do it.

HQ #2 yep! i guess 3... how many mopeds can we fit on our patio? i could see the patio being a rally oasis, reserve your spot now. we extend a wing to Latebirds and a grassy knol for Road Gnomes

« Go to Topic — end of thread