O/T look what somebody threw out

So I go to the dump and as always i look in the metal dumpster to see what I could see well this is what I saw , Craftsman , 3 way mulching mower , self propelled , well I drug it out of the dumpster brought it home pulled the cord nothing ! so I looked under it and the blade was bent , soooooo i bought a new blade , but first I took the cover off , and sure as shit the magneto was spun 180* out , so I pulled it off with a rubber mallet LOL and set it right put it back together and varoooom runs like a champ damn thing is brand new yeeeehaa I LOVE OUR DUMP

Re: O/T look what somebody threw out

?

1217294736_picture_026.jpg

Was the key sheared on the fly wheel? Did you put that momentary switch on it or is that factory and what does that switch do?

people in the richy neighborhoods around here throw stuff like that out all the time. lawn mowers, computers, tv's. Mostly because there to stupid to fix them thereselves.

Lawn mowers are hard to get now, since people want them just for the metal.

ya I did away with the engine brake and of course then I had no way of shutting it off so i put the interupter switch on it to kill the engine , I hate not being able to walk away from the mower with out it shutting down , everytime you come to a rock or something you have to start it , not any more HA! Down with Ralph Nader switches !!!

Lance applewhite /

Nice find.I snagged a McCulloh 110 chain saw last month.It needed a$6.00diaphram for the carb.The guy must have stored it with the gas in it.

Lance applewhite /

I found a propane coleman camp stove in the dumpster at work last year.I took it home and put a tank on it and the knobs lit on fire.I put $3.00 in new o rings from Ace on them and it works fine.Good luck hunting!

but its a crapsman

good dumpster find man.

I found a perfectly good condom once. no holes, and only used once. All I had to do was wash it out.

Good find Dan! Our mower lost the rod through the side of the case finally this year.

if theres no holes how do you get ya dick in it

« Go to Topic — end of thread