Server errors...don't kill MA!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I keep getting PHP/MySQL errors 'round these parts today. This mean we're getting more functionality since you're adding PHP code, or did shit just break. Here's the errors:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /usr/www/users/phreakco/decepticon/inc/forums/discuss/read.php on line 224

Warning: current() [function.current]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /usr/www/users/phreakco/decepticon/inc/forums/discuss/read.php on line 225

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/www/users/phreakco/decepticon/inc/database/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 355

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/www/users/phreakco/decepticon/inc/forums/discuss/read.php:224) in /usr/www/users/phreakco/decepticon/inc/common.inc on line 52

Re: Server errors...don't kill MA!

me too, I thought it was because I spilled a beer on the keys.

tip your server.

me 2

Me ... what are we up to, 4? My computer likes #3 the best, but I think I've seen them all. I've been hearing rumors for a while about some sort of improvements we'll be seeing, so perhaps if this is part of that, it'll be well worth any small annoyances in the end.

something needs to be done. Especially when using moped wiki and the page scrolls half way down when you click on something.

I demand my money's worth!

..but really, I do get the errors too. Lately it seems to just let me go back to the main and re-navigate to where I was.

last time it was cause there were too many people on

quit posting lame stuff, and the server will be faster

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account